Hanaeleh Summer Horse Academy!
Do you have a horse but realize that there is a lot you still need to learn?
Are you thinking about becoming an equine vet or trainer?
Are you looking to purchase a horse? Lease a horse? Just want to learn more about horses?
This is the academy for you!
This academy teaches you everything you won’t learn about caring for horses by taking lessons.
GROUNDWORK and FREE LONGEING
WEDNESDAY and FRIDAY Evenings: June 14th- June 30th
Week One: June 14th and 16th
Week Two: June 21st and 23rd
Week Three: June 28th and 30th
Learn how to connect and create a symbiotic relationship with horses!
Ages 16+/ adults welcome!
Only $297 for the three week Academy!
These sessions will fill up quickly – Register below today!
A very limited number of students will be accepted.
Join 36-year horsemanship expert and founder of Hanaeleh, Elizabeth Zarkos, Ph.D. for a three-week intensive academy that helps people of all levels improve their ability to connect with horses.
Learn the various training techniques that Elizabeth uses in training and rehabilitating those horses who have been deemed “untrainable” by other professional trainers.
Work side-by-side with Elizabeth as she breaks down how she creates the individualized training regimen for each of the horses who come to Hanaeleh.
Each course will be tailored to each individual’s skill level. The program will give students the knowledge to work with horses safely and confidently about the following topics:
- Sensory Training
- Horse and human communication
During this three-week academy, individuals will be working with horses on the ground. Individuals from various levels are encouraged to apply; the experience will be tailored to each individual in order to ensure that everyone is safe and is continuing to learn.
1. Participants must be calm around the horses, able to take direction, have a good sense of humor, and have a willingness and desire to learn about horses and horse care. People enrolled in the clinic should genuinely enjoy working around horses.
2. Participants will not ride the horses, but they will be responsible for all care of horses on the ground. For that reason, all people enrolled must wear appropriate clothing, including: jeans, breeches or other long pants, boots and gloves. Shirts should fit well without being too tight or too loose. A hat, sunglasses and sunscreen are recommended.
3. Participants will be required to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
Testimonials from previous students
- “Great exposure to a lot of topics! It doesn’t matter what you have done in the past. Excellent class!” -Wendy
- “Learning how to understand horses and to build trust and relationships was invaluable. Thank you for a fantastic class!” -Nancy W.
- “I had a blast learning all about the horses! Elizabeth provided so much information!” -Hannah T.
- “The in-depth information was the best part of the class. I learned a tremendous amount.” -Natalie B.
- “The class was thoroughly enjoyable- I liked the hands-on under supervision. Great class!” -S.R.
- “My goal was to feel more comfortable and confident around these gorgeous animals and I feel it was accomplished. Thank you, Elizabeth!” -Cathy J.
- Best class I have ever taken.
- More classes please!
- This is an amazing class! I love how I am able to train and take care of the horses.
- I had so much fun and highly recommend coming.
Sign up Now! Only $297 for each clinic!
These sessions will fill up quickly – Register today!
A limited number of students will be accepted.
Please complete the form below to register. I will get back to you within 24 hours.